Tuesday, March 2, 2021

TTRPG Bucket List

-Art Source-

Ah the old bucket list. While I'm not planning on dying anytime soon I did want to jot down some TTRPG Campaigns or one-shots I eventually want to run. Just in case. 

In order they are...
  1. French Vanilla B/X campaign. I'm dying to run a basic d&d game using OSE and I want a homebrew campaign world that I'm actually willing to return to and set b/x games in.

  2. Adventures In Space. I have yet to run some Sci-Fi in my gaming career and am itching to cross this one off the ol' list. I'm thinking Flash Gordon mixed with some Dai Dark. Using Mothership or maybe Traveler as the base rules.

  3. A Supernatural Knock-Off. A campy/cheesy picaresque campaign modeled after one of my favorite monster-of-the-week shows Supernatural.

  4. ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE! As seen in Night of the Living Dead, Dawn of the Dead, Walking Dead, etc. I would want the game to start in media-res right at the beginning of the infection. 
I'll come back and update this post when I think of more stuff I want to run. 

2 comments:

  1. Decent list; I hope you keep the readers updated on your progress!

    Re: no. 4, a friend of mine from college ran a zombie apocalypse game set it in standard medieval-inspired D&D world: ended up with like four clerics in the party, cities were fortified bastions of light sitting isolated in seas of hazard and chaos: his stories were epic and I wish I'd been able to play in his game.

    Likewise, I'd love to read more about yours!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and will do! That zombie medieval d&d game sounds great.

      Delete