Friday, January 1, 2021

Happy New Year! // 2021 Goals

Shadow Of Time

Happy New Year! and goodbye 2020.

I'm very thankful to have survived 2020 and hope the vaccine stamps out COVID once and for all. I want to take some words to send my regards to all who lost someone, or themselves during 2020. My deepest sympathies and I hope you can start the healing process this year. And to those who are no longer with us, may you rest in peace.

Source

Here are my personal, gaming, and blog goals for 2021:


  • Start losing weight-again. 

  • Run a "vanilla" fantasy campaign using b/x as the base system.

  • Write 1x blog post per month, preferably 1x per week.

  • Publish a zine or something "professional".

  • Make a bit any $ writing. Not living wage money but enough to fuel my coffee addiction and buy more ttrpg stuff. buy a single iced coffee from Starbucks. 

Good luck to everyone and have an amazing 2021!

[Any art will be taken down if requested.]

2 comments: