Saturday, December 19, 2020

New Blog and Goals, A Rebirth

2020 in 1 picture.

2020 was a rough year for me gaming wise. While I managed to keep playing with my IRL group over discord a lot of momentum I had was lost. People lost interest or had to shift their focus to surviving the pandemic and not getting COVID. Eventually around June/July the enthusiasm I had eventually tapered off (mostly after this) and I took a break from running games and only played in the best LotFP campaign on YouTube.

I decided to made a new blog as a fresh start for 2021. So...

Welcome to BRINEHOUSE, this new blog will focus mainly on OSR gaming but also some of my other interests. If you're wondering what my obsession with salt is, it's probably a death premonition since I'm an overweight American (I will be fixing that in 2021 though). Additionally I'll talk about some of my other fascinations like the horror genre and my obsession with manga and anime. 

Another reason I made a new blog is I just noticed how terrible the URL was on my old one. Made sure this one was pretty clear lol. 

That's it, thanks for reading and here's hoping for a better time in 2021. If you liked my old blog please follow this one and add it to your blogroll. 

Dead blog here if your curious. 

7 comments: